Letter from Administration
Dear Future Hawks,
Welcome! My name is Waylon Stengler, and I am the Principal at Harmony School of Endeavor – Austin. I am thrilled to lead a team of dynamic staff members in a caring and safe environment.
Since we opened Harmony School of Endeavor in the year 2011, we have strived to provide rigorous, high-quality education that focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM education). All students from Kindergarten through their senior year are able to be hands-on with STEM education through our Project Lead the Way (PLTW) classes and our campus-wide project-based learning. It's important to us to provide everyone, including students from traditionally underserved communities, the opportunity to excel through inquiry and project-based learning.
Our goal is to prepare each student for higher education by providing a collaborative atmosphere; we want to lead our students from the classroom into the world as productive, and responsible citizens. The Harmony Core Values are the driving force that helps us reach our goal.
- High Expectations - Every student will learn and grow into a successful and productive citizen.
- Dedicated Staff - We do whatever it takes to help our students reach their goals.
- Working Together - Our students, parents, and staff work in harmony to create a strong community of success.
- Character Matters - We guide our students to value integrity, show respect, and be responsible.
- STEM for All - Every student will graduate with a strong understanding and appreciation of STEM and how it connects to the real world.
We can’t wait to have you join Harmony Hawk’s Family.
Sincerely,Waylon Stengler, M.Ed.